Special Operations Supply offers a 10 day return policy. In most cases, if the item was purchased through the catalog or online, you may return it to us for an exchange or refund by mail within 10 days of purchase with a valid proof of purchase. We will accept items returned after 30 days on an inspection basis only for goods that are damaged.
- Merchandise purchased from specialopsupply.com must be returned to Special Operations Supply at:
Special Operations Supply
312 South 4th Street Suite 706
Louisville, KY 40202
- Merchandise that is return is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee based on Consumer Cost of Goods.
- Any products purchased in bulk for Commercial purposes may not be returned.
- Any product that has been altered may not be returned.
- For safety reasons the following items are not returnable: Firearms, Ammunition, Black powder firearms, Primers, Reloading Lead, Brass or Bullets.
- If you have received one of these above items damaged or defective, contact our Customer Service directly for further assistance.
RETURNS WITHOUT A RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged for the same product or returned for merchandise credit.
- We reserve the right to limit or decline returns and exchanges without a valid proof of purchase.